For students interested in:
The 2019 Virtual Grad Fair and Global Symposium for Online Programs we hope will be a prominent graduate school fair for students interested in:
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Public Health and Health Administration
- Purdue Global Offerings
- Other Related disciplines
This exposition will feature a number of nationally recognized colleges and universities, and we anticipate drawing students from around the world to participate in this online event.
We are offering recruiting options during the fair as follows:
- Text/Video chat
- Presentation workshops for student participants
- Multiple advertising opportunities for recruiters
- Roster of student participants
- Resume posting
- Profile pages
We anticipate dozens of nationally-recognized graduate programs will be recruiting at the March 26 event.
Prospective Purdue Students participating in this event can apply to a Purdue Online Master’s program for Free. Go here for more information.
For questions, please contact email@example.com